This Summer Was Hot!
Summer 2018 is almost over and Philly continues to be one of the hottest markets for real estate investments.
Completed this Summer
- N. Franklin St. 19122 Rehab complete and tenant occupied ($1,500)
- Shedaker St. 19144 Rehab complete and tenant occupied ($1,200)
- Pastorious St. 19144 Rehab complete and tenant occupied ($1,150)
- Ross St. 19119 Rehab complete and tenant occupied ($1250)
- Morton St. 19144 Rehab complete and tenant occupied ($1,250)
- Woodstock St 19144 Rehab complete and tenant occupied ($1,200)
It is a good time to buy land. so we expanded our activity to include sourcing and buying land for development in Philly. Prices are going up rapidly and whether you plan to develop or not, it is an opportunity for a fast appreciating investment. We have started with these projects:
- RM1 lot near Temple U. New construction of a triplex for student housing. Expected project cost: $525,000
- RM5 lot near Temple U. for future development
In the Works
- XXX Dorset St. 19119 Final stages of rehab
- XXX Dorset. 19119 Lot (held for appreciation)
- 5XX E High St. 19144 About to be listed for rent after total rehab
- 4XX E High St. 19144 Finalizing total rehab after firing contractor
- 11XX Stafford St. 19138 Rehab complete, Rental listing up
- 12XX Stafford St. 19138 Section 8 listing
- Edmund St. 19135 Final stages of rehab
- Stockton St. 19138 Rehab complete, Tenant application in
- Homer St. 19144 Under Contract
- Tacoma St. 19144 Closing
- Church La. 19138 Under Contract
Available to Buy and Rent Now in Philadelphia:
- 47XX Vista St. 2 beds 1 bath 9.8% Expected ROI
- 51XX N Fairhill St. 9.5% Expected ROI
- XXX Smedeley St 9.75% Expected ROI
As long as Philadelphia continues to prove to be such a good investment, we will continue to expand our activities here. But we do not ignore new opportunities in areas that you may not be familiar with just yet.. Having already expanded operations into Bucks County, PA we are exploring very promising opportunities further north in the Allentown – Bethlehem – Easton area. A dedicated team has been formed for the fast growing Lehigh Valley and we are walking the neighborhoods and properties weekly. Stay tuned for opportunities!.
It has been a profitable and great year at Around the Block that has exceeded our expectations. We want to thank our clients for their continued trust and so much return business.
Have a great end of summer and a Happy and Sweet Jewish New Year (SHANA TOVA)!